soory guys, ill explain this soon
    02-22-09 11:47 PM
    soory guys, ill explain this soon
    If this helps, here is both the links for loader here
    xp http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...l_cmder-53502/
    vista http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/jl_...s-read-111043/
    02-22-09 11:51 PM
    02-23-09 12:10 AM
    Now that we know his number - let's prank him. Who's first?
    02-23-09 12:36 AM
    Try also to switch usb ports this worked for me.......hope all is well!
    02-23-09 12:39 AM
    Now that we know his number - let's prank him. Who's first?
    Not funny, JackA** Go to Bed, You have to go to school in the morning....
    02-23-09 12:44 AM
    shes now taken care of, mods can you delete my phone number/post?

It was a real medical emergency for her so I put my number out there or I wouldn't of done it.

She really needed help.
    It's all taken care of, thanks for your guys help..

Bundy- I know your joking but telephonic harassment is something Im pretty familiar with along with permanent phone traps. Please don't take advantage of my good will by pranking me on the phone.
    02-23-09 01:01 AM

It was a real medical emergency for her so I put my number out there or I wouldn't of done it.

She really needed help.

Bundy- I know your joking but telephonic harassment is something Im pretty familiar with along with permanent phone traps. Please don't take advantage of my good will by pranking me on the phone.
    just go back and x out number
    02-23-09 01:02 AM

She really needed help.

Nice job dd... Keep up the good work...
    02-23-09 01:07 AM
    I want to thank EVERYONE who helped me. ESPECIALLY dd214. He went above and beyond and beyond and beyond what most strangers would do. I sincerely thank him from the bottom of my heart. I am now getting updates on my son. (Surgeon coming back in the am to discuss surgery options, but my son is very uncomfortable but resting). Please if anyone knows how, please remove dd214's number. I'm sure the "now we got his number, let's prank him" post was made in fun, just please no one do it. Again, Thank You to all who helped and let's give dd214 a salute!
    02-23-09 01:20 AM
    I want to thank EVERYONE who helped me. ESPECIALLY dd214. He went above and beyond and beyond and beyond what most strangers would do. I sincerely thank him from the bottom of my heart. I am now getting updates on my son. (Surgeon coming back in the am to discuss surgery options, but my son is very uncomfortable but resting). Please if anyone knows how, please remove dd214's number. I'm sure the "now we got his number, let's prank him" post was made in fun, just please no one do it. Again, Thank You to all who helped and let's give dd214 a salute!
    Great to hear your phone is back to life. Wish the best for your boy.
    02-23-09 01:25 AM
    Someone fixed post with number. Great job dd. very inspiring thread.
    02-23-09 01:29 AM
    Wow props to dd214!

Good luck to you and your son !
    02-23-09 01:34 AM
    This is why I love CrackBerry and every member of it... There's nothing like a community full of strangers just ready to help each other to get our precious communication devices back online to keep us connected and entertained!

Perhaps we could get a little story up on the front page about this story or one like it to show a visitor to CrackBerry.com what we're all about.

Addict
    02-23-09 02:16 AM

She really needed help.

NICE Job DD .... Prayers are out to you and your family BraelensNayNay !!!
    02-23-09 08:35 AM
    Phone number deleted. You are now at 10 posts and can send/receive PMs. Definitely safer ways to get the number over... email, IM and pin messaging.
    02-23-09 08:57 AM
    Great work, I'm curious though as to why someone would try and load a hybrid-Beta OS with limited knowledge at a time where having a working BB is crucial.
    02-23-09 08:59 AM
    thornem1, I would be honored to have my story put on the front page!!! Retro, I have never had a problem with upgrading etc. I have more than "limited" knowledge. I did it at such a crucial time because the OS I was running kept crashing my phone and I was not getting important texts and calls. I have been upgrading with every leaked OS with no problems at all troubleshooting etc. Lastnight was a list of several mistakes on my part and I didn't have the time to look through hundreds of posts to try and find the answers. Thank you for your concern though
    02-23-09 09:10 AM
    I upgraded to .109 and all my original ringtones and ringtone alerts are gone...How do I get them back
    02-23-09 09:19 AM
    Well done all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 09:24 AM
    FYI-

She had an extremely serious medical issue and her Storm was her only connection to the family in the hospital. I PM'd her my phone number but she couldn't retrieve it fro some reason. Given the nature of the situation and that it was time critical, I posted my phone number.

I'm glad I could help her, but it wouldn't have been possible if it wasn't for the collective information I have gathered from all of you.
    Now that this is over, HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEEK CRACKBERRY!!!!

I can't wait fro the next OS..
    02-23-09 01:18 PM
    This thread is epic. Glad everything worked out. Internet communities FTW! :-D
    02-23-09 01:29 PM
    Well done I am glad someone was able to help
    02-23-09 01:37 PM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD