So, I've tried to search this, but since I'm tired and a bit stupid, I have no idea how to word it. I generally get emails in lumps, but I'm sure that's a coincidence. I just sort of want the email when I get the email, not 3 hours later, when my phone vibrates for 3 hours (I get a lot of emails). Is there a way for it to check every $minute? Or does it do it some other way?
    03-18-09 01:18 PM
    So, I've tried to search this, but since I'm tired and a bit stupid, I have no idea how to word it. I generally get emails in lumps, but I'm sure that's a coincidence. I just sort of want the email when I get the email, not 3 hours later, when my phone vibrates for 3 hours (I get a lot of emails). Is there a way for it to check every $minute? Or does it do it some other way?
    it really depends on the email i think, my gmail comes in as i get it but my work email comes in spurts... 15 delay and they all come in together.
    03-18-09 01:42 PM
    Mine was delayed...even Gmail for some reason. I deleted my email accounts on BIS and reestablished them and now get the emails within 15-30 seconds which is the way it was in the beginning. Not sure what changed, but something obviously did.
    03-18-09 01:44 PM
    Mine was delayed...even Gmail for some reason. I deleted my email accounts on BIS and reestablished them and now get the emails within 15-30 seconds which is the way it was in the beginning. Not sure what changed, but something obviously did.
    Erm, where do I delete my email? It's a live account. I honestly don't really know where it stood when I first got my storm, was a euphoric experience. >_>
    03-18-09 01:46 PM
    Set your email up via IMAP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-09 01:47 PM
    Oops, figured it out.
    03-18-09 01:51 PM
    Set your email up via IMAP.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What's that?
    03-18-09 01:52 PM
    i think there is a delay for everyone. i've been getting bunches of email in spurts. maybe the BIS server's are overloaded? idk. i'm gonna call tech support and see if they can refresh my profile. usually that helps.
    03-18-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD