I will receive most but not all my emails (a problem) and am able to open them then some of them will just disappear. Some will stay but most just go into lala land. I checked my memory and also have done reboots. I also checked and its set to delete after 30 days and that isn't the problem. So either this .85 likes to munch emails or something else weird is going on. Luckily all my emails actually goto my computer as backup.

Any ideas what this could be? I never had emails et on the .75 OS so I'm not sure if I would be having the same issue on it. I am replacing my phone tomorrow due to dust problems and I may stay with the crappy .75 if I have to for the time being if this email disappearing is related to the 85 OS. Nothing worse than unreliable product. I wonder what else is disappearing?
    01-06-09 05:00 PM
    The only thing that came to mind right off the bat was memory issue and the phone dumped them all to clear some memory.
    That is the only thing that I could think of since that is what happened with my curve. Everytime I lost emails, sms and mms and everything. That is what caused the issue.
    However if you are saying your memory is good I do not know what else it is.
    I have not had any issues with disappearing emails or messages with .65, .75, .83 and .85 at all.
    01-06-09 05:37 PM
    Is the phone the only place you access your e-mail from?
    01-06-09 05:41 PM
    No I can get the emails fine from my computer.
    01-06-09 06:01 PM
    My curve stopped receiving my e-mails over the past couple of days. What are some common causes of this?
    01-06-09 06:38 PM
    What account are the emails dissappearing on?
    01-06-09 07:06 PM
    .75 is the best OS right now...end of story
    01-06-09 08:53 PM
    Well decided to go back to .75 before my new phone arrives tomorrow. And guess what...emails are still doing there disappearing act. It is my work email account. We use a service called mailtrust. Same as using google or yahoo. Like I said I get most of the messages just some of them end up disappearing
    01-07-09 10:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD