Sorry if this is a repost im kinda drunk and dont feel like searching. I know its bad.. (Im of legal age)
    I accidentally deleted my emails when trying to delete my sms. they were combined. Is there any way to retrieve them back? the emails that were deleted?
    02-15-09 01:10 AM
    What kind of email? Is it sitting on a server somewhere?
    02-15-09 01:13 AM
    you can probably log back into your email account and undelete them there.
    02-15-09 01:21 AM
    What kind of email? Is it sitting on a server somewhere?
    Its my emails that go to my blackberry storm. I was deleting my msgs folder not thinking that my emails went to the same one. And bam there gone. isn't the reconcile feature supposed to bring them back. because it isnt working.
    02-15-09 01:30 AM
    Its my emails that go to my blackberry storm. I was deleting my msgs folder not thinking that my emails went to the same one. And bam there gone. isn't the reconcile feature supposed to bring them back. because it isnt working.
    Yes, but the emails come from an account somewhere. Log into whatever other means you have to get to your email and they're typically kept in a trash can before they're actually deleted. you can probably recover there
    02-15-09 01:34 AM
    Its my blackberry email. I dont know where they would be. Could i get onto verizon and get them back. Its the @vzw.blackberry.net email
    02-15-09 01:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD