i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, all of a sudden today my emails stopped getting forwarded to my BB...was wondering where i would start diagnosing the problem.
    02-18-09 08:02 PM
    i was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction, all of a sudden today my emails stopped getting forwarded to my BB...was wondering where i would start diagnosing the problem.
    I have the same problem. Last e-mail I received on my BB was at 11:44AM PST.
    02-18-09 08:04 PM
    I have the same problem. Last e-mail I received on my BB was at 11:44AM PST.
    weird any ideas where to go?
    02-18-09 08:08 PM
    No I sure don't. I had downloaded the AppleBerry today and thought maybe that was the problem but don't see where anybody else is having issues.
    02-18-09 08:14 PM
    This is a RIM problem (International and across all carriers)

I spoke with verizon today and they noted that it randomly affected users throughout the world. There was no rhyme or reason to which POP accounts were locked:
    I have 2 operation BBs with verizon:
    On my storm - 1 email dropped, 1 continued to work
    Pearl - both worked fine

The fix: Call your carrier, they will fix it for you.

!!!My recommendation is to downgrade your OS to a official version if you are using a leaked/beta, prior to calling your carrier. Just a rec, ultimately up to you
    02-18-09 08:14 PM
    This is a RIM problem (International and across all carriers)

I spoke with verizon today and they noted that it randomly affected users throughout the world. There was no rhyme or reason to which POP accounts were locked:
    I have 2 operation BBs with verizon:
    On my storm - 1 email dropped, 1 continued to work
    Pearl - both worked fine

The fix: Call your carrier, they will fix it for you.

!!!My recommendation is to downgrade your OS to a official version if you are using a leaked/beta, prior to calling your carrier. Just a rec, ultimately up to you
    Do you think it'll just fix itself or do we need to call verizon?
    02-18-09 08:16 PM
    yeah im really not trying to call verizon.
    02-18-09 08:36 PM
    WELL... Here they all come !!! Must have been some kind of glitch. Did you get yours yet ??
    02-18-09 08:58 PM
    WELL... Here they all come !!! Must have been some kind of glitch. Did you get yours yet ??
    02-18-09 08:59 PM
    02-18-09 09:00 PM
    02-18-09 09:01 PM
    I had data svc disruption twice today. disabled network connection in wirless connections and renabled it after it was off. worked both time.
    02-18-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD