Hey everyone,

I'm new to blackberrys but I have adapted pretty quickly. I was able to setting up my email with ease. However I am encountering two problems (well not really problems) that I cant seem find the settings to change them.

1. When I send an email from my blackberry I always receive a confirmation email (it goes to my main mailbox and my blackberry). Now I cant seem to find a way to have it stop doing this.

2. Emails sent from my blackberry say something like "This was sent from my Blackberry." Is there a way to turn this off too?

Thanks in advance!
    12-02-08 02:03 PM
    1. When I send an email from my blackberry I always receive a confirmation email (it goes to my main mailbox and my blackberry). Now I cant seem to find a way to have it stop doing this.
    Open the menu in the messaging and select Options>Email Settings. You can turn off the confirmations from there for each email account that you have on your BB.

2. Emails sent from my blackberry say something like "This was sent from my Blackberry." Is there a way to turn this off too?
    You can change this in your Email Setup app on the BB or by logging into your BIS account.
    12-02-08 02:11 PM
    1. Are you using gmail? If so, you need to go to your bis account and set up a filter!

2. Also in the bis you can change your signature.
    12-02-08 02:13 PM
    Thanks guys. Yes, I am using Gmail.

I have already fixed the signature and I will work on creating a filter. Thanks again.
    12-02-08 03:11 PM
    How do i set up my Gmail account?
    12-02-08 03:19 PM
    How do i set up a folder for my email to go to instead of just piling into the messages folder?
    12-02-08 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD