So its official! A verizon bigwig sent this email to their press team ..

Hey Diane,

Please get it in the papers and release the commercials. Storm hits stores on the 15th, but website sales begin on 9th. Priced $299 with a new 2yr contract.

ok thanks, talk to you later!

Regards,
    Me
    Ok thats obviously not real, it was a dream i had while banging on my refresh button on the crackberry forum pages

Seriously though, Whats the deal with the announcement?

man whoever heads that department in VZW needs to be shot .. twice! I mean its rumored to come out in less than 2 weeks, and we don't even have a release announcement yet? lol any bugs that are going to be fixed by then, have already been fixed and packaged. no way they are still pending if they plan a november release

ahh well im back to dreaming, see yall later ...
    10-28-08 04:59 PM
    dude..you suck. you just got me really excited.
    10-28-08 05:06 PM
    These threads need to stop, quite frankly there not even funny anymore. =/
    10-28-08 05:10 PM
    1. briankeith513 [CHECK]
    2. c4v3man [CHECK]
    3. rsarno
    10-28-08 05:18 PM
    It's official!!...You're an *****
    10-28-08 05:18 PM
    YOU are in deep horse MANURE!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-08 05:22 PM
    These threads need to stop, quite frankly there not even funny anymore. =/
    Anymore? They weren't funny to begin with, and have gotten progressively annoying. To the point of pissing people off. Why don't you a$$holes cut the crap, and why don't the moderators step in here and do something about this?
    10-28-08 05:25 PM
    Anymore? They weren't funny to begin with, and have gotten progressively annoying. To the point of pissing people off. Why don't you a$$holes cut the crap, and why don't the moderators step in here and do something about this?
    I second this.
    10-28-08 05:27 PM
    Third that.
    People who start stupid threads saying "official" and aren't or try to trick readers into their threads for prices, release dates, etc should be banned for a week from that topic forum completely. That'll encourage them to not do it anymore.
    -Rik
    10-28-08 05:44 PM
    I thought this was suppose to be the premier site for Blackberry fans, but it appears to have degenerated into a playground of sophmoric, unoriginal pranks.
    10-28-08 05:48 PM
    This thread is pointless. Closed!
    10-28-08 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD