Hi

I have a Storm 2 and when I receive an email, I can reply and the little send button shows up in the right upper corner.

However, if I try to write an email from scratch, it doesnt show up...just only lets me save the draft?

Whats the difference between replying and just sending a fresh one for it to now allow me to?

David
    01-06-10 02:49 PM
    Have you provided a contact to send it to? I picked the wrong message in my messages list once (a message I sent) and I was unable to send because replying was not a true option since you can't reply to a sent message, only to received (DUH). Therefore there was no delivery address when I was finished composing. I had to copy/paste my message and reply to the proper message. LOL
    01-06-10 03:25 PM
    I entered a freestyle email address... lets me compose and save draft..but no send button! its whited out
    01-06-10 03:31 PM
    Interesting, I just composed a new message and noticed the same thing. Weird.
    01-06-10 03:36 PM
    same thing here. i can compose it but it will only let me save draft, the send isnt even an option and the icon in the upper right corner is unclickable
    01-06-10 03:46 PM
    wonder if its cause im on 428? anyone of you guys on 320 seeing the same thing?
    01-06-10 03:52 PM
    yeah im still on 328 with the og storm
    Last edited by jonnyrocket649; 01-06-10 at 04:50 PM.
    01-06-10 03:53 PM
    All you have to do is after typing the address click on it in the box, don't just start typing your message, been discussed many times.
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-10 04:57 PM
    After typing the address you have to hit the enter key on the keyboard, or after you complete typing the address it will be in a window highlighted in blue. Just click on it and it will enable the send button.
    01-06-10 05:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD