I have 6 Email accounts on my Blackberry Storm 2. Before the recent device software upgrade, each individual account would show within that account on the desktop how many "unread" messages I had within that Email account. Now it doesn't show any unread quantities. It only shows the total for all accounts at the top beside the "Sounds" icon, which it did before the upgrade. I went through all the setting trying to find out if I didn't have them set correctly, but couldn't even find that option. HELP!!! Thanks for any thoughts or remedies!
    04-19-10 04:15 PM
    Messages>Menu Key>Options>General Options the is a message count... None or Unread are the options...

This is from within your message application...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 05:49 PM
    Thanks son much for taking the time to reply. I have "unread" selected and it still will only show the total quantity at the top and doesn't show individual quantities within each Email account. I went back into the options and re-selected "unread" and saved it, but no luck. I don't know if this has something to do with the new software update or not, but if you have any other suggestions, I would appreciate any input. Thanks!
    04-19-10 06:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD