I installed yahoo/google/hotmail to my storm, everything works fine for the most part until shortly after installation (not sure how long after, could be an hour, a day, not sure) where I notice that everytime I get an email and I delete it on my storm, it will delete it from my email account on my Personal Computer (the way its supposed to work!).
    However, if I take any action on my email account itself on my PC (say delete an email), it will NOT delete it from the storm, in fact, the email will still appear bolded as if its a new email even though it has already been read and deleted on my PC.

Note that when I first install the email accounts (which i've had to delete and reinstall countless of times) it works fine, from Storm to PC and from PC to Storm ... its after an undetermined amount of time that any updates made on my PC will not be replicated to my Blackberry.

Rob
    02-24-09 01:45 PM
    How long are you waiting between when you delete it on your PC and you check your device? Sometimes you have to wait a little while till the BB systems check your email again.
    02-24-09 01:47 PM
    for some, i've left on my bb on purpose and they're there a day or two after i've deleted them from my PC ...
    02-24-09 02:54 PM
    Anyone has any insight into this or has seen this problem in the past?
    02-26-09 11:23 PM
    According to: View Document

BIS does not support wireless deletion with Hotmail. Gmail does work, but it does not always disappear immediately. Also, Gmail's been have problems lately, so that may explain some of your issues.
    02-26-09 11:45 PM
    my hotmail works just fine with two way sync. it's my primary email account.

my gmail has never functioned right, but judging by notes on BIS 2.6, alot of people have issues with it, and they're putting better support in.
    02-27-09 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD