For some reason the new email icon doesn't show up on my email button anymore. It still shows up in the top bar, the little envelope with the number of unread emails next to it, but it doesn't show up on the application button to open the email like it does on the SMS and AIM buttons. It used to, but ever since I switched email servers it doesn't.

Note: My email and login stayed the same, I just switched hosting for my website and email.

Hope someone can help. Thanks in advance!
    01-10-09 02:31 PM
    Anyone????
    01-12-09 10:39 PM
    I had crazy trouble with those red dot icons.... I found out that if my phone was set to 4x4 grid they would NOT work ! I had to put it on default...

I learned the trick from people on here and I swear it worked!

So, try changing the grid, and changing back.... and of course, pull the battery
    01-12-09 10:44 PM
    The battery pull worked. I gotta say, the more I use the Storm, the less I like it. It's too biggy for my taste. Ah well, that's just my opinion. Thanks for your help!
    01-13-09 08:27 AM
    I hear you. I love the concept, the screen, landscape typing.... so much of it is great.

But quality has to come first. My Storm days are numbered. I am a big fan, but I can only spend so much time on issues until I move on.

I am currently looking at the Bold. Seems much more stable and ready to go.
    01-13-09 09:24 AM
    I had crazy trouble with those red dot icons.... I found out that if my phone was set to 4x4 grid they would NOT work ! I had to put it on default...

I learned the trick from people on here and I swear it worked!

So, try changing the grid, and changing back.... and of course, pull the battery
    I had the same issue as well. Changed the grid back to default, restored back to 2 rows on the home screen, and then yanked the battery.

Flawless since!
    01-13-09 09:27 AM
    Gotta take the good with the bad.... I have had three Storms... it's worth the effort. Once you get off the learning curve you will forget about all the little stuff (or big depending on what you feel is important). I have had problems with lockup, clicking and audio.... keep at it and finally got one with minimal problems.... changing it might get one with worse problems. Hang in there, if you like the phone.... this to will pass.
    01-13-09 09:36 AM
    Really it's just software issues that I don't like. My sister is one of the higher ups at Verizon and she always sends me lists of issues and what they will and won't be addressing in future upgrades.

They rushed this phone out to get it to the public in time for the holidays. I just don't think it's fair to the customer.
    01-14-09 07:46 AM
    Really it's just software issues that I don't like. My sister is one of the higher ups at Verizon and she always sends me lists of issues and what they will and won't be addressing in future upgrades.

They rushed this phone out to get it to the public in time for the holidays. I just don't think it's fair to the customer.
    Oooo....do share. I'm sure we'd all like to read that list.
    01-14-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD