Did anyone experience a problem today with their AOL or GMAIL email not updating from the server? It happened to both storms that my wife and I have. We both have VZW. I had to do a soft reset to fix the issue.
    12-17-08 05:01 PM
    Don't have AOL but my Gmail got to me just fine.
    12-17-08 05:24 PM
    Don't have AOL but my Gmail got to me just fine.
    Thanks! Was just wondering if it was a network issue.
    12-17-08 06:34 PM
    I'm having the same problem and soft reset didn't fix my issue. I am not getting any of my AOL emails.
    12-17-08 07:57 PM
    My Gmail has been running fine all day.
    12-17-08 08:00 PM
    Does anyone have suggestions to fix this ? I cannot get any work emails which became a huge problem today.
    12-17-08 08:06 PM
    My gmail has been working fine

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-08 08:14 PM
    Does anyone have suggestions to fix this ? I cannot get any work emails which became a huge problem today.
    Have you tried logging onto the Blackberry Internet Services website and sending the service books to your phone? Or maybe the email account needs to be validated on that site. At my job I have had to do that for several blackberry users who experienced issues with email not getting to their phones.
    12-17-08 08:55 PM
    Now it seems like I'm getting my AOL mail about 3 hours behind when I actually get them on my pc. I resent my service books from BIS but it doesn't seem to make a difference. This all started happening yesterday. Before that I would get my email on my Storm before I would get it on my pc. Any suggestions?
    12-18-08 11:05 AM
    I am not receiving email today on the storm but it is coming to the pc. I have done a reset, and sent the service book out and still nothing. Realized the problem last night.
    12-18-08 12:52 PM
    Is there any way to password protect the email icon? I don't want my friends reading my e-mails.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-18-08 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD