Yup! More fun with Storm...

After my last upgrade to .141 Hybrid, The notification led always blink green whatever I got a message or not and there's no sound that tells me to check my inbox...

But it does work with a SMS...

Go figure!

Anybody got a clue on what should I do to fix it?
    05-14-09 12:11 PM
    Maybe a Hybrid is a bad choice for you. Also, the LED should not blink green if you have a message. It should blink red. Green blinks if you're low on battery or if you've set the coverage indicator to on.
    05-14-09 12:16 PM
    Maybe a Hybrid is a bad choice for you. Also, the LED should not blink green if you have a message. It should blink red. Green blinks if you're low on battery or if you've set the coverage indicator to on.
    It worked fine when I was on .75 form BELL. Then, I upgrated the system to .122 using the BELL link. BAM! No more sounds AT ALL. Even we I had a phone call...I revert back to .75 and everything came back to normal including the glitches, huge battery consumption, slow system...etc...

I decided to give Lyricidal a shot. It works great except for the email notification.

I won't go back to .75 just for that but I wish that I could fix this issue...

Thanks!
    05-14-09 12:22 PM
    BTW sorry for my spelling mistakes...I'm much better in french!
    05-14-09 12:23 PM
    Bell was on .76.... anyway, yes, there are some issues with .122 and higher. Don't really know why Bell pushed out .122... it has its glitches. The only one I'd trust to be somewhat OS now is .132. It does have one major glitch in it where it cuts off data if you dial *228 to provisiong stuff on CDMA, but if Bell doesn't use that, then you're fine. Even so, all it takes is just a reboot to bring data back.
    05-14-09 12:27 PM
    Thanks for your help.

Is there a link that you could advise me to download and install .132?

Pierre-Michel
    05-14-09 12:42 PM
    05-14-09 12:52 PM
    Finally found and solved the problem...It was simply the service books!!!

PM
    05-20-09 02:48 PM
    So what do you do with the service books? I am having the same problem. No email sounds, but everything else is ok?
    06-01-09 01:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD