Need some help if possible. Yesterday evening all of my email stopped working. Nothing is coming into my email box anymore. When I check my mailbox online I have new mail, but nothing is coming through to the phone anymore? It was working fine all day yesterday then around 4pm or so it stopped coming in.

I have resent my books, then did a battery pull, but still nothing. Any help? Thanks
    11-22-08 06:27 AM
    Also my sent email is not working as well. I just sent an email from my main email to my secondary email, and it never showed up as sendind or sent in the mailbox I sent it from, and never showed up as received in my secondary email box. Any help is appreciated!
    11-22-08 07:05 AM
    You did everthing I would have done. Sorry, I am no help maybe an expert will come up with an answer. VZW help takes 24 hrs to respond but maybe email them anyways in case no help here.
    11-22-08 07:21 AM
    I had the same issue you are referring to. I even tried to switch my account to GMAIL from Yahoo. Very frustrating.

I had to call VZW five times yesterday for issues with the Storm:

1. Email not working
    2. Visual VM not working (and yes, I signed up for it)
    3. Web not working
    4. My phone would not ring
    5. Poor reception

Overall I am not happy with the Storm.
    11-22-08 08:12 AM
    Wow I'm sorry your having all them problems. The ONLY problem I've had so far is my Email messing up.

UPDATE: I deleted all my old email boxes on the BIS site, and made all new ones. Now everything is working good. Only problem I have now, is one of my old emails is still showing up on my handheld, but it's not on the BIS site and I can't figure out how to delete that mailbox off the device. Any help with this? On my old blackberry, all of my email boxes were listed under applications under advanced settings and I could delete them there, but they are not showing up there in the storm. Any ideas?
    11-22-08 08:15 AM
    *Shameless Bump*

So anybody have any idea how to delete my old email box out of the menu? I've got two of the same email addy in the menu but can't get rid of one of them becase it's not showing on the BIS website?
    11-22-08 12:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD