upgraded to .114 and emails no longer being pushed any way to fix this issue
    03-13-09 01:35 PM
    do a search for this. it's not your OS, it's everyone on every device.
    03-13-09 01:36 PM
    upgraded to .114 and emails no longer being pushed any way to fix this issue

On your storm >Email Settings >BB Key >Service Books >Send Service Books.
    03-13-09 01:47 PM
    RIM servers are having issues , its not your phone
    03-13-09 01:52 PM
    mine has been like this today as well.

I dunno what the deal is... 3rd time this has happened since getting the phone. Is the BIS really that unreliable?
    03-13-09 01:52 PM
    mine has been like this today as well.

I dunno what the deal is... 3rd time this has happened since getting the phone. Is the BIS really that unreliable?

no they are usually pretty good , but like with all website , servers or companies , there is always problems here and there
    03-13-09 01:57 PM
    no they are usually pretty good , but like with all website , servers or companies , there is always problems here and there
    How do you know RIM is having issues? (Other than no Emails!) Is there a web site to check server status??
    03-13-09 02:08 PM
    On your storm >Email Settings >BB Key >Service Books >Send Service Books.
    terrible instructions, dont see any of what you explained
    03-13-09 02:11 PM
    terrible instructions, dont see any of what you explained
    Try opening your eyes, it is there i can assure you
    03-13-09 02:12 PM
    How do you know RIM is having issues? (Other than no Emails!) Is there a web site to check server status??
    i believe there is , im sorry i dont have that website , but a few good people on here that would know said so , and i didnt have any emails for like 2 hours , then boom i got them all
    03-13-09 02:12 PM
    Try opening your eyes, it is there i can assure you
    better step by step instructions would be better
    03-13-09 02:16 PM
    i believe there is , im sorry i dont have that website , but a few good people on here that would know said so , and i didnt have any emails for like 2 hours , then boom i got them all
    I do agree RIM are having problems, Just noticed I am not getting my emails, Was just wondering for future referance
    03-13-09 02:16 PM
    Cool. So this wasnt just happening to me.
    S

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 02:20 PM
    OK then lets try again, Go into "email settings" (This may be in your setup folder) on your storm, press the BB button. When the menu appears find "service books" click on this. When the next screen opens press the "send service books" button. Easy Eh.
    03-13-09 02:24 PM
    You'll catch more bees with honey than with vinegar....
    03-13-09 02:26 PM
    03-13-09 02:44 PM
    OK then lets try again, Go into "email settings" (This may be in your setup folder) on your storm, press the BB button. When the menu appears find "service books" click on this. When the next screen opens press the "send service books" button. Easy Eh.
    my email is working now, but theres no services books options anywhere in there???????? i folled your steps and no service books, but thanks anyway!!
    03-13-09 08:53 PM
    What's the difference between this and going into HOST ROUTING TABLES, then doing a REGISTER NOW?
    03-14-09 02:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD