i have a problem i just updated my storm to 4.7.0.103 and this time i did a full wipe. i recieve my vzw emails but not my others. If i try to email i get an error/message "no message services configured. you will be redirected to the setup wizard to setup you email account" with the choice ok. i click ok it sends me to setup wizard when i get to the blackberry internet service i have a choice to create a new email which i cant because my pin is already tied to an email. so i log in i get through and my emails all show up i get into all of them enter my passwords and i get the message "email account successfully updated" any help

ok if i delete the email account and re-add it i get the icon back and i can email but i stil cant email using my vzw acct
    Last edited by johnbecerril; 02-16-09 at 07:22 PM. Reason: found something new
    02-16-09 07:20 PM
    go to options advanced options host routing table hit the bb menu key and register now
    02-16-09 07:25 PM
    thank you very helpful
    02-16-09 07:27 PM
    no problem
    02-16-09 07:29 PM
    This happened to me too when I went to .103

I re-registered but it still did not help.

I had to call customer service and I had to log into the BIS service and resend my service books.

I forgot my original login info but the customer service rep was very helpful and he retrieved all my information for me all he needed was my PIN.

GL
    02-16-09 08:17 PM
    I am having same issue.

on phone with verizon now

trying to re-send books

did that fix ur problem?
    02-19-09 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD