Got a question...when selecting an email to view, it requires that you use the menu key to select "More" or "More All".
    Is there a way to just open the email and download with one click...if I didn't want to read the message I wouldn't even open it....
    Also..what is the difference between "More" and "More All"...can't seem to find a reference on that and don't see where it makes a difference.

Thanks (in advance)
    Bob
    BtB Software
    02-10-09 01:51 AM
    Got a question...when selecting an email to view, it requires that you use the menu key to select "More" or "More All".
    Is there a way to just open the email and download with one click...if I didn't want to read the message I wouldn't even open it....
    Also..what is the difference between "More" and "More All"...can't seem to find a reference on that and don't see where it makes a difference.

Thanks (in advance)
    Bob
    BtB Software
    hmmm... I've heard a couple people mention this more or more all feature but I don't seem to have it... I was trying to view truncated messages and was unable to do anything to pull the message...

What OS are you using? I am on .99 and can't seem to find this... Wondering if it's a .99 bug?
    02-10-09 08:31 AM
    I've had .75,.85 and now .99 and I have never seen that option. I'm using BB Smart view...not sure if that's why.
    02-10-09 08:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD