Was hoping for some insight managing email through my blackberry storm/outlook. This is my first blackberry after 2 motorola q's. With the Q I could delete email on the phone (while my pc was off) and have the email permantly deleted. So when I turned on my pc, those deleted emails would not be downloaded to outlook.

Long story short...is there an easy way to delete emails i receive daily in both outlook/storm. I am getting tired of manually deleting the emails on the storm. I thought you could reconcile in the blackberry desktop software. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!
    01-05-09 03:33 PM
    Welcome to a better phone. Yes there is a way. Go into your mail, click menu, then options.

Email reconciliation, delete on mailbox and handheld. Look around in the options, there a bunch of settings in there worth looking at.

In addition if you hate your missed calls showing up in your inbox, go into your phone app, then click menu, options, call logging. Choose none. Missed calls will still show up in your call log, but not in your inbox.
    01-05-09 04:17 PM
    In addition if you hate your missed calls showing up in your inbox, go into your phone app, then click menu, options, call logging. Choose none. Missed calls will still show up in your call log, but not in your inbox.
    Great tip! Thanks! I was getting annoyed at that...
    01-05-09 04:49 PM
    Thank You! And yes it's a superior phone!
    01-06-09 09:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD