Someone with a clue please help the clueless.

I can't receive any incoming email to my BB email. I tried going to settings and set the foreward all setting, but it gives me an error.
    "your device encountered a problem with it's applications server. Click OK and repeat action."
    The selection is stuck in the auto forward only messages with attachmants setting, not all messages. I'm making a guess that it's the issue.

When I send mail from my other account i get a "undeliverable / user unknown" error.
    07-03-09 02:24 AM
    try:

options > advanced options > host routing table > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two

then

email settings > login if use/pass is available > bbmenu > service books > send service books
    07-03-09 02:35 AM
    Tried that, and same result! No incoming email.
    07-04-09 01:57 AM
    Did you get any resolve on this issue? I have the same email settings error.
    07-14-09 11:12 PM
    maybe BIS is down??? Resend service books?
    07-14-09 11:37 PM
    try:

options > advanced options > host routing table > bbmenu > register now > wait a minute or two

then

email settings > login if use/pass is available > bbmenu > service books > send service books
    Why are you ALWAYS the first to post on a repeat thread? God give me a chance for once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 11:40 PM
    Why are you ALWAYS the first to post on a repeat thread? God give me a chance for once.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    fine ill just sit and eat popcorn

or wait for myblackberry to release
    07-14-09 11:48 PM
    maybe you should try deleting the email accounts and readding them and see if that helps
    07-15-09 07:12 AM
    Try this:
    Options --> Mobile Network --> BB key --> Diagnostics Test --> BB key --> Run

When its done, restart (Quickpull or battery pull)

That should resend all service books, HRTs, and connect to the VZW servers and BIS/BES servers at RIM
    07-15-09 07:24 AM
    Try this:
    Options --> Mobile Network --> BB key --> Diagnostics Test --> BB key --> Run

When its done, restart (Quickpull or battery pull)

That should resend all service books, HRTs, and connect to the VZW servers and BIS/BES servers at RIM
    Hey that did it!! Thanks drjay! First time ive heard of this option. Mid way through doing it I got my network reg message from doing the host routing table registration..
    It originally said it was not connected to my email but then after a batt pull I was able to finally get through to email setting and resent service books and it went fine. (I personally had a PIN switch problem bc i had a replacement from asurion and my email was still set up for my old phone, but after this diagnostic method everything worked.)
    07-15-09 08:20 AM
    Hey that did it!! Thanks drjay! First time ive heard of this option. Mid way through doing it I got my network reg message from doing the host routing table registration..
    It originally said it was not connected to my email but then after a batt pull I was able to finally get through to email setting and resent service books and it went fine. (I personally had a PIN switch problem bc i had a replacement from asurion and my email was still set up for my old phone, but after this diagnostic method everything worked.)
    No problem at all... just glad to help. Good luck with everything else!
    07-15-09 09:29 AM
    I ended up having to call verizon and reactivate my phone. Got it fixed though.
    05-22-10 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD