I've been searching for a while but can't find an answer for this.

My email messages from the same sender are grouping. Is there a way I can remove this group option so I can see if one message I'd from Dave or another from Jim for example? I don't care to read every message just the important ones.

How can I split these groups or what thread shows how if there is one I haven't found yet?

Thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-01-10 06:22 PM
    I have the exact same issue and I can't find a solution..I hope it can get solved its really annoying!

07-08-10 04:04 PM
    Have you tried deleting and simply erloading the mail account?

07-08-10 05:00 PM
    I've been searching for a while but can't find an answer for this.

My email messages from the same sender are grouping. Is there a way I can remove this group option so I can see if one message I'd from Dave or another from Jim for example? I don't care to read every message just the important ones.

How can I split these groups or what thread shows how if there is one I haven't found yet?

Thanks for the help!

Is this a gmail account? I know that grouping by sender is one of the "features" that gmail has. My gmail was doing it when I had the Enhanced Gmail Plug-In operative. I deleted the plug-in and now my google emails are working as I like them. I have my gmail account set up through BIS via the Email set up on my S2 and I have no further issues.
    07-08-10 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD