If I turn on my html email settings, all of my emails begin coming through with a huge font, even though my default is 8. The only way to make the email look normal is to turn html off. I have had this problem since OS .75, and even with OS .85, it still happens. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by chrisbkreme; 12-30-08 at 10:30 AM.
    12-30-08 10:23 AM
    I've seen that since .65 but I don't really see it as a problem though...
    12-30-08 01:53 PM
    Tt
    If I turn on my html email settings, all of my emails begin coming through with a huge font, even though my default is 8. The only way to make the email look normal is to turn html off. I have had this problem since OS .75, and even with OS .85, it still happens. Any suggestions?
    I'm with you on this. I use size 7 font because I don't want to be scrolling all day to read an email. Unfortunately I have not found a workaround other than disabling HTML when it happens
    12-30-08 02:29 PM
    Works fine for me.

Font and images are perfect.

I am running .85

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 02:34 PM
    Works fine for me.

I am running .85

I'm running .85 and it happens only sometimes though. It happened to me when i was on .75 too.
    12-30-08 03:03 PM
    I find the huge font problem more from html email being sent from outlook 2007 then any other html email. Not sure if it is cause most people I know use outlook 2007 and send all email in html. When html emails are sent from thunderbird or gmail for example I dont have this issue.
    12-30-08 03:04 PM
    Good call on the Outlook 2007 thing... I noticed the same thing, but only from some people. Then I realized that not everyone in my company uses 2007. Most have 2003. I'd be willing to bet that the people I see HUGE font with are running 2007. Maybe I can get them to downgrade their Microsoft Office version, since 2003 was better than 2007 anyway.
    12-30-08 06:29 PM
    I posted a thread earlier and believe there was another one as well about the text size of HTML emails.
    Mine however are only related to the ones that come through GMAIL. http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/gma...arding-121634/

Part of the exerpt is below.....

"What I found out doing multiple test is that sending emails from web based client/outlook in two forms Plain Text and Rich Text/HTML to my Gmail account from the following accounts yahoo, Gmail, hotmail and other personal account. They all showed up as normal text on my BB Storm, small normal fonts.
    Now this is where the problem starts, as soon as I reply to the all the accounts from my BlackBerry Plain Text emails they all show up fine on the web side (also the weird kick back reply that Gmail sends us).
    However on all the accounts that I sent as Rich Text/HTML they ALL showed up as the huge large font that takes up the whole screen on the BB Storm this includes the kick back emails that I get sent to us from Gmail on every time you send a message out.
    Also happens when you forward the messages as well."
    12-30-08 07:24 PM
    I thought this was just due to my BES running Lotus Notes, but some of my co-workers also have storms, and they have no problem. Too wierd!
    12-31-08 07:39 PM
    Has anyone had this happen not using gmail? Happens alot for me especially on and FWD: or Re: to my gmail account. I am living with it though, never thought to turn HTML off, never bothered me that much to figure it out. Thanks for the info
    12-31-08 10:45 PM
    Has anyone had this happen not using gmail? Happens alot for me especially on and FWD: or Re: to my gmail account. I am living with it though, never thought to turn HTML off, never bothered me that much to figure it out. Thanks for the info
    yea, it happens using my yahoo account as well
    01-01-09 01:45 PM
    05RavenR6....well first off nice bike if that is what you have. I am a Honda man personnaly (F4, 954RR) but now I have a FJR so kind of converted over.
    Your experiencing this with Yahoo as well? I am not only GMAIL with replies and forwards like I mentioned above.
    01-01-09 03:53 PM
    bump

i wonder if this is a bug...
    01-01-09 10:58 PM
    Works fine for me.

I am running .85

how do you get a print screen of the your balckberry storm?
    01-02-09 11:18 AM
    Le0_Br4ZuC4 download the program called CaptureIt it allows you to take screen captures of your Storm screen.
    Dont have the OTA link but there are links out there in the 3rd Party Sub Forum and believe it is also on the Storm Wiki page.
    01-02-09 07:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD