Is there any way to change the font that is used in email? I would realy like to be able to do that.
    03-19-09 10:04 PM
    options>screen/keyboard top one font and size right below it (i like the type at 12)
    03-19-09 10:49 PM
    That will change the font on the device but will it change the outgoing font in my emails? I guess I will give it a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 10:53 PM
    Nope. Didn't work

Edit.

03-19-09 10:57 PM
    Sorry misunderstood you're question, but i dont know, I dont think i have ever really looked at a sent e-mail (or paid attention to it) on my desktop.
    I dont think there is any way with the default e-mail program, but that would make a nice app to have outlook type options in email
    03-19-09 11:03 PM
    I'd like to be able to do this too. When people respond to me and I see it on my desktop with my quoted email, it looks awful! I feel bad for sending emails to people in that typewriter looking crap. I don't need anything fancy, just something... normal.
    03-21-09 02:14 PM
    I wish there was but there is NO way to change the outgoing font on emails

03-21-09 02:54 PM
    I'd like to be able to do this too. When people respond to me and I see it on my desktop with my quoted email, it looks awful! I feel bad for sending emails to people in that typewriter looking crap. I don't need anything fancy, just something... normal.
    Interesting... Mine is a simple Arial type font for emails. I wonder why yours is typewriter style and mine's not. Are you using Gmail?
    03-21-09 03:20 PM
    I use an AOL address. It looks like it's in Courier New.

ETA: I just did a test with my Blackberry email and that sent in Arial. Hmmmm.
    03-21-09 03:25 PM
    Great idea. I would love that option too. Hopefully someone out there is creating it as we type. May be wishful thinking but you never know.
    03-21-09 04:36 PM
    I'm annoyed at AOL now that it looks like its their fault, lol.
    03-21-09 09:44 PM
    Does anyone else have a report on what type of email they use and what font outgoing messages show up as on a desktop?
    03-22-09 11:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD