RIM finally has the full touch screen device out. So why can't opera release opera mobile for storm? Comparable to the one for winmo. Opera mini really sucks hard. Especially for a device that kicks every winmo device in the ***.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-08 08:11 PM
    i was actually thinking the same thing. opera mini is pointless. i dont like it anyway
    11-24-08 08:13 PM
    Opera mini does not suck hard. It works wonders on my Pearl. It's just not ready for the Storm yet.
    11-24-08 08:13 PM
    Compared to the native blackberry browser on the storm, opera mini is pointless for it. It was good on the pearl and the curve, but the storm should have better.

11-24-08 08:17 PM
    Why does it suck? I think it's uber fast. My only gripe is its either way expanded so the text is too small or its too zoomed in......maybe thats what you guys are talking about??? lol
    11-24-08 08:17 PM
    Why does it suck? I think it's uber fast. My only gripe is its either way expanded so the text is too small or its too zoomed in......maybe thats what you guys are talking about??? lol
    Nope. That was not what I was talking about. Just all around sucks. I especially hate how it has to open a blank input page just to enter, for instance, a user name in a text field.

11-24-08 08:21 PM
    Nope. That was not what I was talking about. Just all around sucks. I especially hate how it has to open a blank input page just to enter, for instance, a user name in a text field.

this is exactly my problem with it.

this got annoying fast..

however the browser speed is amazing I am sure they will optimize it for the storm over time but when a new device comes out you can't just expect every little thing to be there right off the bat give it time
    11-24-08 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD