I was looking in the wall paper threads earlier and saw somebody had one of their email boxes as 'Work' instead of the e-mail address.

How do you change it from the e-mail address, I have 3 e-mails on the phone and they are very similar (my name basically) and it would make it easier if I could sort them into 'Uni', 'Hotmail' etc. I also think it would look a lot tidier too.

I've looked in all the options I can think of, I've logged onto the mobileemail.vodafone.net website where I add and remove emails for my storm but I can't see anything!
    12-31-08 12:45 PM
    I would like to know also. I don't think there is a way though.
    12-31-08 12:58 PM
    I dont know if this is the best way to do it, but I set up my different email names as Personal, aol (which I give out to online stores so I dont care much if it gets spammed), work. I did that at the BIS web site, typed in those titles in the email account name field.

Now the Icon shows the titles as I mentioned above.

Al
    12-31-08 01:05 PM
    Awsome.......Changed and works great.
    12-31-08 01:08 PM
    I tried doing that via Email Settings but it didn't work. I'll try the BIS website though.
    12-31-08 01:11 PM
    I just tried that, I didnt think I should do it when I looked before because I thought it was the email address of the account.

I'm just testing it to see if I'm getting my emails, it seems to be working but coming through slower.
    12-31-08 01:21 PM
    It's working but the e-mails are taking about 5 mins to come through rather than instantly.

Is anyone else having this problem?
    12-31-08 01:23 PM
    I just changed it back and now they are coming back through instantly again! Is this problem just in my head or is it happening to other people too? It could be because its like 4 hours to 2009 and the network is a big bogged down. Maybe I should leave it and play with it tomorrow.
    12-31-08 01:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD