HI all. Just using the phone for a few days now. Signed up for visual voicemail and thougth of something I would find useful. Wondering if anyone else would agree or if there is someone that could develop a way to do this?

I'd like to be able to edit the text on the visual voicemail tags. In other words, it would be nice to be able to change a phone number or contact name to a short message. i.e. to change a phone number to say something like "Tim-needs me to bring beer" or something like that. Just a little better visual cue of what the message is.

The main issue I have is that when messages are forwarded to me they all come from the same phone number and it's hard to track which call is important, needs follow-up or a reminder about something.

I know I can put something in my calendar but sometimes I just want a quick visual of the voicemail's purpose as a reminder.

No flames please- just askin!

Jay
    05-20-09 10:11 PM
    Verizon VVM are not transcribed voicemail, they are simply the recording sent to you via digital file. True visual voicemail would be transcribed ones... That's what you're looking for and VZW cannot do that right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by JRSCCivic98; 05-20-09 at 11:04 PM.
    05-20-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD