Before I ask the question...I'm going to explain what I have more times than I can count to prevent the all to often posted "SEARCH FUNCTION."

I am legally blind and due to multiple surgeries I am also very light sensative and have trouble reading for long periods of time which makes searching and reading through all the results very difficult especially due to the links to the pages being very similar in color to the background with my program that inverts colors for me.

This is why I am asking this question so I am sorry if it has been discussed before but posting a new thread and subscribing to it is much much easier on me and my eyes. Thanks to all who help me and understand my situationi.

But I am just wondering how I can edit, add, and remove stuff in my bookmarks. From the main Browser page where I can enter a URL I click the "Bookmarks" page and I am trying to add a new folder, NOT a subfolder which seems to be the only dang option I have. I have alot of reptile sites bookmarked and I want a folder for "Reptile Sites" and want a few other folders but don't want to have to open 1 of the 3 folders to get to it.

Also, why can I not delete the "Links" folder if I wanted to nor can I delete the "WAP Bookmarks."

Thanks in advance again. My slight OCD makes me have to have everything really neat and this is preventing me from doing so lol.

Take care!
    05-05-09 04:24 PM
    Far as i know, all ur folders will be subfolders of BlackBerry Bookmarks.

Highlight BB Bookmarks > menu > add subfolder. Same process 4 a subfolder of any u create: highlight category > menu > add subfolder.

Re Links: click (or use menu) 2 collapse is best u can do.

Not what u wanted 2 hear!
    05-05-09 10:09 PM
    Hahaha, no it definately wasn't what I wanted to hear. But I thank you for letting me know. I'd rather know I can't not know.
    05-06-09 11:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD