I have an unlocked Blackberry Storm on T-mobile's network and for some reason, whenever I try going to the browser, the network goes from EDGE to edge and pages wont load. I followed the directions given in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/ and everything worked promptly however I'm still having issues getting connected. Any tips? Thanksss.
    03-10-09 09:31 PM
    Whenever the signal description is in lower case, it is merely describing the signal - it switches to upper case once the signal has become usable.

In your case, it may be worth double checking your web setup - perhaps there is a mistake somewhere?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:19 AM
    If you are getting edge signal you will not receive data you need EDGE.
    Same with VZW if I receive 1xev I do not get data I need 1XEV
    03-11-09 10:44 AM
    edge denotes cell signal only. EDGE means cell signal and a present connection to data services.

Please search before you post a new thread next time, this question has been answered ad nauseam.
    03-11-09 11:00 AM
    I had the same issues too, I installed a hybrid OS, right now I have .103 OS with the radio file from .90 OS, everything seems to work really good now with the exception of a couple lowercase edge falls, I'm not sure where the thread is that showed me how to do it but try the search on here and google and you might find it otherwise I or someone else may post it later (I don't have time to search it now, sorry) good luck

03-11-09 01:14 PM
    I had the same issues too, I installed a hybrid OS, right now I have .103 OS with the radio file from .90 OS, everything seems to work really good now with the exception of a couple lowercase edge falls, I'm not sure where the thread is that showed me how to do it but try the search on here and google and you might find it otherwise I or someone else may post it later (I don't have time to search it now, sorry) good luck

I second this. Just install the .90 radio file with whatever OS u r running and it will fix ur edge/EDGE issues
    03-11-09 02:03 PM

Thanks for all the replies. But is this the thread that helped you? ill try it out if it is. thnx again.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...torial-169412/
    03-11-09 02:18 PM
    Thanks for all the replies. But is this the thread that helped you? ill try it out if it is. thnx again.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/sto...torial-169412/
    That is the thread

03-11-09 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD