I have been running .148 for about a week. Normally I use headphones, so I don't know if its been doing this all week and never noticed.

My MP3s will not play thru my speaker.

Phonecalls thru headphones or speaker works, but can't thru the earpiece (phone next to head,)

What gives????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-29-09 05:10 PM
    Plug and unplug headphones slowly a few hundred times. It works. This is the fix people use to fix when this happens with ANY OS.

05-29-09 05:47 PM
    After hacking around awhile, I discovered that there IS a "switch" option when you push the blackberry button, allowing to (for no better words) force the blackberry to switch between outputs. So I guess its more of a hardware problem, instead of a software problem.

Either way, its still frustrating....

05-29-09 06:13 PM
    Mine wouldn't play through the speaker either. It would through the headset and earphones, but not the speaker. It worked fine till I loaded the 148/5.0 hybrid. I plugged and unplugged the earphones a few times and then it started working.
    05-29-09 06:26 PM
    This truly os an aggravating issue for me. Does all of the new hybrids have this problem??

05-30-09 12:39 PM
    Plug and unplug headphones slowly a few hundred times. It works. This is the fix people use to fix when this happens with ANY OS.

Sounds like a quick fix to break your headphone jack. Hopefully there is a better solution.

05-30-09 02:22 PM
    Sounds like a quick fix to break your headphone jack. Hopefully there is a better solution.

If you find a better solution, please post it, because there are a lot of people who would be happy to have it. This issue has been around for a long time and seems to be intermittent.
    05-30-09 05:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD