The release of the Storm. Just recently came across crackberry and now I come to this page everyday...even at work...hahah I have a LG voyager and its starting to disappoint and Ive heard soo much about Blackberry that I definitely wanna get one. Id like to get the Storm but im thinking if they get sold out then I might just get the Curve. You guys are awesome and I look forward to chatting with you more once I actually have a Blackberry.
    11-08-08 11:56 PM
    Thanks lol ! you too man ! crackberry rocks our socks !
    11-09-08 12:24 AM
    sooks you have a voyager too huh??? does yours cut off on its own every once in awhile? lol
    11-09-08 12:28 AM
    Welcome to CB!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-08 01:04 AM
    Welcome to the Crack !
    11-09-08 05:39 AM
    sooks you have a voyager too huh??? does yours cut off on its own every once in awhile? lol
    What do yo mean?? I have a Voyager and wanted to ask??
    11-09-08 05:52 AM
    The release of the Storm. Just recently came across crackberry and now I come to this page everyday...even at work...hahah I have a LG voyager and its starting to disappoint and Ive heard soo much about Blackberry that I definitely wanna get one. Id like to get the Storm but im thinking if they get sold out then I might just get the Curve. You guys are awesome and I look forward to chatting with you more once I actually have a Blackberry.
    i wouldn't recommend just getting the curve because they are "sold out", if you really are anticipating the storm as i am, then i would really suggest you get the storm, otherwise, as the curve is a great choice, its a tad outdated and within the few coming months there will be other new blackberries to look forward too. just my 2cents
    11-09-08 07:00 AM
    How many of us have the voyager and want to switch? I think I have seen like 4 other people that do. I thought the voyager was going to be awesome when it first came out, but have been a little dissapointed.
    11-09-08 08:23 AM
    Capacitance > Resistance. I had money in hand to buy the Voyager until I went to VZ to try it out. Haha.
    11-09-08 08:24 AM
    What do yo mean?? I have a Voyager and wanted to ask??
    sometimes when I have it in my carrier clipped to my belt the damn thing cuts off by itself....its very annoying!
    11-09-08 08:31 AM
    I had the Voyager too and was COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED. You will be so glad you make the switch to the BB! BTW, welcome to the CB family!!!
    11-09-08 10:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD