Hi! I just noticed this at the CB Store. Has anyone tried this? You can't do a trial so I am wondering if anyone has purchased it.

This does look like a new version just for the storm so I am interested to see how it works. Thanks!
    01-04-09 08:52 PM
    01-04-09 11:16 PM
    I can't tell from this thread if you are using the Storm Edition. Are you?
    01-04-09 11:36 PM
    I can't tell from this thread if you are using the Storm Edition. Are you?
    Given the clues of the link I gave is in the storm app subforum, that I replied to this in a storm app thread, and the device used next to my name says 9530..The answer would be yes I use the storm edition v1.2.

fyi v2.2 for bold etc only installs and does not function at all.
    01-05-09 07:13 AM
    I just wanted to make sure. Sounds a little rough around the edges from your description there. It's also kind of expensive for a mobile app, not that I would balk at the price if it worked well. I really wish they had a trial to play with. Would you recommend it at this point?
    01-05-09 09:07 AM
    Update 3pm EST - I just emailed e-mobile today and they immediately responded (!impressed!) and sent me the link to download the new Storm version. It works exactly the way I wanted! Great job e-mobile today!
    I was using a Moto Q for the last 2 years and got used to being able to look and see at-a-glance my tasks, event calendar, emails, and missed phone calls. Now I've got it on the Storm. Now if I could get Verizon to replace my defective unit (bottom right hand corner of the Storm came compressed and doesn't click. Very difficult to select buttons there.)

DG

I bought it (cause the crackberry site said "storm" - but it doesn't function (requires a trackball to adjust settings, etc.) I emailed e-mobile today and they said a Storm version will be available "in a few weeks" and that they would send me a download link when it's ready.... still waiting.

Right now it looks like I'm out my money. I'll keep you posted.

DG
    Last edited by dane_gay; 01-07-09 at 02:04 PM. Reason: Update!
    01-07-09 01:18 PM
    I bought it (cause the crackberry site said "storm" - but it doesn't function (requires a trackball to adjust settings, etc.) I emailed e-mobile today and they said a Storm version will be available "in a few weeks" and that they would send me a download link when it's ready.... still waiting. I recommend not buying it until you're absolutely sure it's for the Storm and there's been some feedback.

DG
    I emailed the folks at e-mobile just the other day, asking why no trial. Here is there answer:
    Hi,

We don't have trial versions made. We value customer satisfaction. If the software does not meet customer's needs, we will offer full refund.

You can find more information of our award winning products from our site (powered by Handango) at:
    e-mobilesoft.com

Thanks for your business!

Regards,
    e-Mobile Software support team

Based on that, you should ask for your money back! Especially since they claim a Storm compatible version is available.
    01-07-09 02:03 PM
    I just received the link for the new version from E-Mobile today. It worked! It's great, but wish you could change colors, etc.
    01-07-09 02:26 PM
    kozlosap, would you post back and let us know what you think of it after some use? And is this the link link you used?
    Thanks!
    01-08-09 07:45 AM
    Could you guys post some screen shots? Most of the ones I have seen are for BBs with smaller screens.
    01-08-09 09:18 AM
    Could you guys post some screen shots? Most of the ones I have seen are for BBs with smaller screens.
    Some shots with the preloaded red theme..
    01-09-09 07:51 AM
    Thanks hudss.
    01-09-09 09:16 AM
    So does it completely replace the main screen? Do you lose the buttons on the bottom? Can you put wallpaper behind it?

Thanks for the pictures!
    01-09-09 07:00 PM
    I purchased it...don't like it...no month view, no week view...hoping for a refund.
    01-09-09 07:24 PM
    Update 3pm EST - I just emailed e-mobile today and they immediately responded (!impressed!) and sent me the link to download the new Storm version. It works exactly the way I wanted! Great job e-mobile today!
    I was using a Moto Q for the last 2 years and got used to being able to look and see at-a-glance my tasks, event calendar, emails, and missed phone calls. Now I've got it on the Storm. Now if I could get Verizon to replace my defective unit (bottom right hand corner of the Storm came compressed and doesn't click. Very difficult to select buttons there.)

DG

I bought it (cause the crackberry site said "storm" - but it doesn't function (requires a trackball to adjust settings, etc.) I emailed e-mobile today and they said a Storm version will be available "in a few weeks" and that they would send me a download link when it's ready.... still waiting.

DG
    I am in the same boat as you, they did not offer me a refund. But, they did tell me I was eligible for a discounted price on the Storm version. "NOT" going to happen.
    01-09-09 07:51 PM
    So does it completely replace the main screen? Do you lose the buttons on the bottom? Can you put wallpaper behind it?

Thanks for the pictures!
    You can have the option to always show or hide in background and yes you can use your own wallpaper. It must be in the main pics folder and It has to be resized to look right. I believe it's 480x480
    01-09-09 11:46 PM
    I am in the same boat as you, they did not offer me a refund. But, they did tell me I was eligible for a discounted price on the Storm version. "NOT" going to happen.
    I posted an email from e-mobile quoting them saying they don't offer trials because they offer full refunds if customer is not satisfied.
    Haven't tried this app yet.
    Just to clarify: Are you saying they are refusing to give you a refund?
    01-10-09 06:20 AM
    I bought 3 of their apps for my curvy last year. I too was bummed because of no trial. I too got am email stating their "customer satisfaction" policy and full refund. After purchasing, I was so disappointed in their apps. Very pretty looking and that's it. Almost they are trying to make a bb a windows phone with zero functionality. Anyways, getting my refund was like pulling teeth, untill I forwarded their email stating I would get a refund. Left a very bad taste in my mouth.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-10-09 06:48 AM
    01-14-09 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD