Hey guys, I set up my work e-mail through BIS, and it recently started to delete e-mails once per day (so they only stay in my inbox for one day).

When I go into Options > General Options, under Actions it says "Keep Messages: Forever"

If it matters I'm on OS .75. Anyone have this problem or know the fix? Thanks
    03-25-09 03:14 PM
    Are you deleting them manually from the mailbox on your PC?
    Your device may be synchronising (reconciling) with the mailbox and if your settings are "Mailbox Wins" then they'll disappear on your device.

I think? Just a theory.
    03-25-09 04:16 PM
    Nope I don't sync with my PC. Actually sometimes they delete themselves even before day's end. I find my BlackBerry can be buggy at times but can this be some setting I have wrong?
    04-03-09 01:41 AM
    its because your application memory is low and instead of saving the most important things and clearing the memory the blackberry just deletes important messages
    05-01-09 08:49 AM
    Also check your memory. If you're low on app memory, the phone will delete messages, old calendar entries, call logs to try and free up memory for normal opperations. (Bet this is your problem.)
    05-01-09 08:51 AM
    Also check your memory. If you're low on app memory, the phone will delete messages, old calendar entries, call logs to try and free up memory for normal opperations. (Bet this is your problem.)
    And to clarify......if low app memory is the problem. Do a battery pull.
    05-01-09 08:54 AM
    Hmm how does application memory get low? I don't have a ton of things running on my phone at once so I'm not sure if that's it
    07-20-09 03:21 AM
    when was the last time you rebooted your phone?

go to options>memory and tell us what the application memory states.
    07-20-09 04:26 AM
    The service my work use's is the never on track. I'll get e-mail's all day with out a problem and then nothing. Then BAM! I'll get 10-15 dropped in one shot. Mostly spam crap. Weird!?!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-09 09:11 AM
    I had the same problem. I would look at my e-mail and all incoming would be gone and only outgoing remained. My e-mail on my Storm was set to automatically reconcile and incoming messages would be erased at seemingly random times. I changed the setting to not auto reconcile and the problem stopped.
    07-20-09 09:31 AM
    Make sure you are closing out of the apps you use when you are done, that is press the BB (menu) button and select close (or exit).

Also upgrading to 151 OS can be quite helpful as it's great at recovering lost memory and memory management in general.
    07-20-09 09:43 AM
    my memory is not low, i have done the battery pull, my phone just deletes the e-mail (newest ones). It has only happened since I got my verizon house e-mail also. I have almost wiped off everything from my phone and it still happens. Any help would be great. Sorry for jacking the thread.
    07-29-10 07:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD