Hey Guys.

i have seen a lot of demo's and topics about e-mail setup, but i just can not setup my e-mail because in my settings it only shows the option to setup an e-mail through the enterprise code.

how is it possible that my option to add an e-mail account is lost?
    does anyone know how i can get that option? or to set up my e-mail otherwise.

i am on storm 2 9520 Vodafone Netherlands
    running 5.0.0.580

thanks in advance guys
    06-18-10 06:51 AM
    had the same issue on my refurb. Once I reinstalled the OS, it took care of the issue. Sounds a little drastic, but whats 30 minutes of time to tweak my baby?

Additionally, when I installed DM onto my laptop and connected my BB, it asked what type of account I wanted to associate my Bb with....Enterprise or personal.
    06-18-10 07:01 AM
    Do you have a bb data (BIS) plan? If yes, have you created a BIS account with vodafone Netherlands bis website? You need a bb data plan for push email to work ...

If you havent registered HRT yet, do it now by going to :
    Menu - Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - Menu - Register Now

Now go back to email settings and see whether you have the option to set up personal email accounts.

Hope this helps ...
    06-18-10 08:02 AM
    Do you have a bb data (BIS) plan? If yes, have you created a BIS account with vodafone Netherlands bis website? You need a bb data plan for push email to work ...

If you havent registered HRT yet, do it now by going to :
    Menu - Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Table - Menu - Register Now

Now go back to email settings and see whether you have the option to set up personal email accounts.

Hope this helps ...
    uh, yeah, that too.
    06-18-10 08:39 AM
    Dammit i was praying that i could use my previous provider also. atm i am still running KPN i have to wait till September to switch to Vodafone. so i have to wait..

thnx guys! i will keep this in mind till the moment is there
    06-18-10 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD