I have my work email set up on my blackberry through a POP account. For some reason, since I loaded .103, when I delete a message, it's now asking if I want to delete it on my handheld or handheld and mailbox. I don't have synchronization set up. How do I keep this message from popping up?

I look in the email options for this account and it doesn't give me any options to select.
    02-19-09 07:09 PM
    go into mailbos
    options
    email reconciliation
    wireless reconcile = on
    delete on: you can select handheld. mailbox & handheld
    or prompt.
    i'm about 99.9% suure you have prompt selected so everytime you delete a message..it'll prompt you of where you want to delete. I just have mine on handheld so whenever you delete.... you only delete on your device and not on your email server so you can still download the messages to your computer whenever you get to your office or home...
    02-19-09 07:58 PM
    Thanks for the information, but that's exactly the problem. I have 4 emails set up on my blackberry - 3 of them will give me the option to turn off wireless reconciliation, confirm delete, etc.

The one that is linked to my work email (through the pop server) is not giving me the option to reconcile wirelessly or anything else for that matter.

Any other suggestions?
    02-20-09 10:44 AM
    Resend your service books and check the email reconciliation settings again. You should be able to change how you reconcile your accounts for all of your accounts except for the vzw.blackberry.net one.
    02-20-09 10:52 AM
    Nope - didn't work.
    02-20-09 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD