So, I have dust under my screen like most people. Also, the click doesn't work well in the bottom corners (before I did the paper or whatever under the battery). Can I just walk in the Verizon store and pretty much get a new Storm without question? Or are there certain things I need to know (it needs to be a certain date since the purchase, etc.)

Thanks.
    06-23-09 12:22 AM
    you have a warranty thats good for a year. You should be able to go into the store and hopefully they will take care of it.
    06-23-09 12:28 AM
    You can also search the forums here for "screen click fix" and "dust under screen" to just correct the issues. I agree, you shouldn't have these problems... but they do happen, and are easily fixable. I would say if those are the only problems you are having... just correct them rather than risking a replacement device that could have issues of its own.
    06-23-09 01:24 AM
    You can also search the forums here for "screen click fix" and "dust under screen" to just correct the issues. I agree, you shouldn't have these problems... but they do happen, and are easily fixable. I would say if those are the only problems you are having... just correct them rather than risking a replacement device that could have issues of its own.
    yes i agree but only if its your last resort. I would get a replacement one if it was me
    06-23-09 01:35 AM
    dust is gonna get in there no matter what. the more you mess with the phone trying to get it out, the worse off you will be
    06-23-09 04:05 AM
    damnn...another one of these post!......

just go to your nearest verizon store and have them take care of it...the device comes with a 1year MFG warranty.
    06-23-09 05:20 AM
    thanks guys.

if i get a replacement device, do i still have one year from the replacement or from the original purchase?
    06-24-09 01:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD