I know this prob. has already been asked but would it hurt the storm to take a can of compressed air and blow the dust out around the edges? I need to know what you guys think and reviews from people who have already done it would be great! Thanks!
    12-26-08 05:13 PM
    great question....would love to know as well....i definetley have dust in there
    12-26-08 05:15 PM
    I think the can of compressed air also makes it a little wet from humidity and I wouldn't do it
    12-26-08 05:20 PM
    I know this prob. has already been asked but would it hurt the storm to take a can of compressed air and blow the dust out around the edges? I need to know what you guys think and reviews from people who have already done it would be great! Thanks!
    I have done the dust spray. Completely clean. If you are paranoid about it I highly recommend the brand "3M Dust Remover" do not hold it directly over your storm where the spray part is directly over it. Hold the storm up to it and move the storm around the nozzle to clean the dust. Your welcome.

-What happens if your hold the bottle horizontally over your storm it will spray the liquid chemicals inside the bottle on your storm, thus bleaching whatever spot it hits. Make sure to hold it vertically while cleaning.-
    12-26-08 05:25 PM
    I blow the dust and particles off with compressed air each night. Nothing wrong with it. No dust in between screens.
    12-26-08 05:28 PM
    srm i think it would be moist too but i will hole it far away from the storm and vertically up lol
    12-26-08 05:30 PM
    They say that Verizon has tried compressed air and the dust has been forced in the middle of the screen and will not budge! I would like to try the 3M Dust Remover on it once a week. It is made for electronics so I do not see why not!

Thanks for the info JuniorD!
    12-26-08 05:31 PM
    Oh a new and exciting questions...

NOT. Do a search
    12-26-08 05:38 PM
    i wouldn't recommend it. in my last storm, compressed air actually blew dust particles into the screen - and once they're in the screen, they're not coming out. vacuuming is safer way to clean the edges.
    12-26-08 06:09 PM
    yeahh idk about compressed air it would eventually make it worse..
    12-26-08 06:11 PM
    DO NOT USE COMPRESSED AIR!

you will blow the dust into your screen!
    12-26-08 06:31 PM
    Oh a new and exciting questions...

NOT. Do a search
    Then why waste your time replying at all? Let him ask his question.
    12-26-08 07:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD