Hey everyone, I only got my storm yesterday morning, but this morning I went to pick it up and the screen has dust particles beneath the screen. I noticed it when I restarted the phone and the screen was white. How frustrating. Everything else about my Storm was perfect. It was made in Mexico on the 28th of January.

Has anyone not had problems with dust? Should I bother playing the lottery with replacements and hope that I don't get a dusty one? It makes it really frustrating to watch movies on, since the dust is very distracting.
    02-20-09 03:57 PM
    Are you sure it's just not under the original screen protector??
    02-20-09 05:11 PM
    Dust under the screen is something most of us get. My strom is solid build wise but I've got dust. In fact ALL of my friends wit storms have a dust problem. Right now I'm using compressed air to move it somewhat

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 05:20 PM
    i had dust under my screen from day one and took it to the verizon store and they told me they have NEVER seen anything like it so they sent me a new one. the new one has dust too and i called the costumer service and they said they can send me a new one...i think i might be abusing the insurance but hey, what do we pay the 10 a month for right?
    02-20-09 11:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD