Well I made the switch today from the storm and verizon to the Bold and ATT. I would like to take a minute and say, thank you to Verizon for misleading me out of over $600 piece of meager technology, which you decided to just trash. Like many of you out there I stood in line at 3 am on Nov 21st when the phone released, except I did it in Harlem (right smack on 125th baby)..ya that was an interesting night. Was the first in line and to my surprise they didnt get the phones in stock that day! go figure. So here I am 2 days later I finally get this thing and Im excited as all heck to play and show off my touch screen blackberry (the very first) and what does it do...it crashes

a week later .75 comes out and things look a little brighter, i quickly download and realize, ok this thing has potential.......that was almost 7 months ago, no update, just the leaks, which i avidly ran, but honestly i dont have time to download and install and play with my phones OS every other week when a new leak comes out. Verizon should of just released one a while back. They have millions of revenue every month they should of tried hard not to frack it up, instead of working on a storm 2, what a disgrace

So i called up ATT they offered me a FREE BOLD!! and the same exact service plan I had with verizon I will now have with cingular for about $15 cheaper a month. I would like to take this time to thank everyone that stood with me and helped me and got me all the great leaked OS's but in the end I would like to thank Verizon (aka Big Red) for thoroughly giving it to me in the a*s every month by not releasing any kind of support for the phone while taking $110 of my money. The heck with you I say, and I hope u fail on the storm 2 and the niagara/tour/whatever you r calling it this week.

My friends, ATT.com free bold if your interested in making the switch to what honestly probably is the flagship device for rim.
    05-21-09 07:16 PM
    Well I made the switch today from the storm and verizon to the Bold and ATT. I would like to take a minute and say, thank you to Verizon for misleading me out of over $600 piece of meager technology, which you decided to just trash. Like many of you out there I stood in line at 3 am on Nov 21st when the phone released, except I did it in Harlem (right smack on 125th baby)..ya that was an interesting night. Was the first in line and to my surprise they didnt get the phones in stock that day! go figure. So here I am 2 days later I finally get this thing and Im excited as all heck to play and show off my touch screen blackberry (the very first) and what does it do...it crashes

a week later .75 comes out and things look a little brighter, i quickly download and realize, ok this thing has potential.......that was almost 7 months ago, no update, just the leaks, which i avidly ran, but honestly i dont have time to download and install and play with my phones OS every other week when a new leak comes out. Verizon should of just released one a while back. They have millions of revenue every month they should of tried hard not to frack it up, instead of working on a storm 2, what a disgrace

So i called up ATT they offered me a FREE BOLD!! and the same exact service plan I had with verizon I will now have with cingular for about $15 cheaper a month. I would like to take this time to thank everyone that stood with me and helped me and got me all the great leaked OS's but in the end I would like to thank Verizon (aka Big Red) for thoroughly giving it to me in the a*s every month by not releasing any kind of support for the phone while taking $110 of my money. The heck with you I say, and I hope u fail on the storm 2 and the niagara/tour/whatever you r calling it this week.

My friends, ATT.com free bold if your interested in making the switch to what honestly probably is the flagship device for rim.
    so........
    05-21-09 07:19 PM
    so...im saying that if people dont like their phones stop complaining and go get something else, bold is free and its still a blackberry, instead of demanding a free storm 2 or trying to sue verizon, that's not going to happen
    05-21-09 07:24 PM
    so...im saying that if people dont like their phones stop complaining and go get something else, bold is free and its still a blackberry, instead of demanding a free storm 2 or trying to sue verizon, that's not going to happen
    Please....take em all with you.

Congrats on your happiness.

Hope you find a signal.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 07:28 PM
    You are still giving RIM money...
    05-21-09 07:29 PM
    Please....take em all with you.

Congrats on your happiness.

Hope you find a signal.

it isnt that bad that people make it seem, i had it 3 years ago and i was happy, so im sure it will do what i need it to
    05-21-09 07:32 PM
    Soo many expletives....cleaned up..

BTW, Ya still paid RIM. Enjoy your Bold!
    05-21-09 07:34 PM
    it isnt that bad that people make it seem, i had it 3 years ago and i was happy, so im sure it will do what i need it to
    I use a machine at work that transmits info thru AT&T cell towers. I hope their service in your area is MUCH better than it is here.

I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to sue em for that 'fewest dropped calls' crap.

05-21-09 07:57 PM
    I use a machine at work that transmits info thru AT&T cell towers. I hope their service in your area is MUCH better than it is here.

I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to sue em for that 'fewest dropped calls' crap.

You have to be able to make a call before you can have a dropped call. ;-)

05-21-09 08:01 PM
    Did that Bold come with a nipple on it? You big baby.
    05-21-09 08:02 PM
    call failed call failed...That is what you will get to see many many times on ur new (refurb) bold...enjoy!

Truthfully I actually switched to att shortly when the bold came out and it was the worst cell phone experience in my life (yes worse than this storm) both customer service and cell service are terrible. People need to release their is more to cell phone service than a flashy phone. I find it amazing when i here how people are about to switch to sprint just to get the pre!! i mean SPrint??? are you serious??
    05-21-09 08:06 PM
    My 2yr old just had to pick me up off the floor.....

I fell off the bed on that one....

LMFAO!!!

Its the trackball....

LMFAO!!!

05-21-09 08:11 PM
    so........
    I'm sorry, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your sig. And yes I agree. To the OP, sorry for your loss. The Bold is a great phone, but who knows what the Storm has in store for the future?
    05-21-09 08:15 PM
    AHAHHAHAAHA im crying man
    05-21-09 08:20 PM
    I'm sorry, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw your sig. And yes I agree. To the OP, sorry for your loss. The Bold is a great phone, but who knows what the Storm has in store for the future?
    Thanks for the comment! Nice to meet you!
    05-21-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD