first time going on the web with my storm....after typing a web address what do i use as the ENTER button? i truly am sorry....i cant find it and know im gonna feel even dumber soon....thanks guys....rudy
    12-17-08 09:45 PM
    the little arrow that is bent

and can i ask another stupid question? How the heck do i shut off suretype? I HATE IT!

i try to type crackbery and i got ankleberry or something

i want multitap in portrait, but no suretype
    12-17-08 09:46 PM
    When in portrait mode its the button on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and in landscape mode its the button next to the period. Hope this helps.
    12-17-08 09:48 PM
    At the bottom right of the keyboard there should be the enter key (arrow that looks like a J)
    Give sure type a try!!! But go to the QWERTY and type the word then add it to your dictionary. Type it out then hit space and then hit the BB button and select add to dictionary. Now you'll get it when you use suretype. Trust me give suretype a chance!
    the little arrow that is bent

and can i ask another stupid question? How the heck do i shut off suretype? I HATE IT!

i want multitap in portrait, but no suretype
    When in portrait mode hit the menu button next to the call button and its in the middle of the list.
    12-17-08 09:49 PM
    Your question is not dumb and I am glad you asked. It took me 3 days to figure it out. You just click the button that is below the backspace or delete button. It is the one that takes you to the next line when typing a text or email.
    12-17-08 09:49 PM
    I always like when I see those posts, they are sometimes the best posts, problems that some of us are scared to ask.
    12-17-08 09:56 PM
    Thankyou all very much....i appreciate it ....rudy
    12-17-08 09:58 PM
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
    12-17-08 10:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD