When my phone is on lock and i want to see if i have any messages why cant i just tap the screen for it to light back up. This worked in .75 but not on the new .148 that i just downloaded.
    05-31-09 12:31 PM
    I don't know the exact answer, but obviously they updated that feature and it's no longer in the new OSs. I don't see the big deal because all you have to do to get it to light up is press the screen.
    05-31-09 12:46 PM
    thats what i mean. when i press the screen it dosent light up
    05-31-09 12:47 PM
    Couldn't you just hit one of the 4 buttons on the bottom to make it light up instead?
    05-31-09 12:56 PM
    thats what i mean. when i press the screen it dosent light up
    It should. If the phone is sitting on a flat surface (table, desk, etc.) then it won't light up due to the way the screen operates (I think), but if you're holding it in your hand then it should light up when you click the screen.
    05-31-09 12:59 PM
    Couldn't you just hit one of the 4 buttons on the bottom to make it light up instead?
    yes i can, but i think its just weird that i just cant click the screen and it bothers me a lil
    05-31-09 01:12 PM
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that why the status indicator turns from flashing green to flashing red when you get a message?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD