11-16-09 07:45 AM
54 123
tools
    You failed english too! "their" needs to be researched a little more.
    11-15-09 11:08 PM
    id love to know why my post was deleted in this thread, can a mod shed some light on this?
    I will answer that. it was a silent edit. That means it got removed but no official warning was issued. However a warning could have been issued since language filter evasion can be a violation. Since it was a minor foul word I decided not to issue the warning. I cleaned a few posts from the thread.

Should I reevaluate that situation and think about restoring the post minus the filtered word but also issuing the official warning? Or do you want to just let the matter drop? You got a post deleted its not the end of the world!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-09 11:10 PM
    11-16-09 05:26 AM
    I will answer that. it was a silent edit. That means it got removed but no official warning was issued. However a warning could have been issued since language filter evasion can be a violation. Since it was a minor foul word I decided not to issue the warning. I cleaned a few posts from the thread.

Should I reevaluate that situation and think about restoring the post minus the filtered word but also issuing the official warning? Or do you want to just let the matter drop? You got a post deleted its not the end of the world!

PK your not a god. None of you mods are saints. Look if somebody isn't seriously attacking someone else, and they use a random curse word, Maybe you guys pull the stick out of you know where and ignore it. How many kids are reading these posts anyways?

11-16-09 07:45 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD