Yeah, yeah I know I'm gonna hear it from all you guys.....I thought I could multitask, and check my email while peeing.......turns out, that i couldn't....As I got "done" the Storm slipped out of my hand, and flew in the air....at that point, I decided to pull a Matrix style move to save it, but it slipped right through my hands again, hit the rim of the crapper, took the back cover off, as the battery flies into my own pee alongside the back cover and the precious phone!!!!! WOW!!!!
    So here I am......Reaching into my own pee, to recover my phone......Now I have officially hit rock bottom as i'm trying to wipe off the pee with my shower towel....Anyways.......I looked at the "water damage sticker" on the Storm itself, and it looks as I remember it before it took the plunge....the sticker is a round red circle with a white stripe through it....Now I am wondering if that is what it is supposed to look like on a new Storm or is this indeed what a water damaged device looks like....Any help, would be greatly appreciated (of course I expect to get some crap from all you guys as well)
    Hope you guys are having a better day then me....headin for the shower now...lol
    05-28-09 07:03 PM
    Wow... I'll bet you could have just told us that your phone got wet.

(I can never remember what the sticker is supposed to look like when it shows water damage, but I'm sure numerous people will come in here to laugh and let you know! )
    05-28-09 07:06 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA sorry dude...
    05-28-09 07:07 PM
    Yeah, yeah I know I'm gonna hear it from all you guys.....I thought I could multitask, and check my email while peeing.......turns out, that i couldn't....As I got "done" the Storm slipped out of my hand, and flew in the air....at that point, I decided to pull a Matrix style move to save it, but it slipped right through my hands again, hit the rim of the crapper, took the back cover off, as the battery flies into my own pee alongside the back cover and the precious phone!!!!! WOW!!!!
    So here I am......Reaching into my own pee, to recover my phone......Now I have officially hit rock bottom as i'm trying to wipe off the pee with my shower towel....Anyways.......I looked at the "water damage sticker" on the Storm itself, and it looks as I remember it before it took the plunge....the sticker is a round red circle with a white stripe through it....Now I am wondering if that is what it is supposed to look like on a new Storm or is this indeed what a water damaged device looks like....Any help, would be greatly appreciated (of course I expect to get some crap from all you guys as well)
    Hope you guys are having a better day then me....headin for the shower now...lol
    TOO MUCH INFO
    05-28-09 07:08 PM
    hahahaha.....yeah.....whats the fun in just saying that it got wet.....lol.....It's not like I don't deserve some crap for this move....lol
    05-28-09 07:09 PM
    Thats NASTY! Does it work?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-09 07:10 PM
    Look on the Battery. The Strip on it turns all pink. Do you have insurance with VZW? Their insurance through third party covers water damage. You can go on line to make your claim and have a new Storm overnight. Not sure if the sticker you are refurring to is for water damage. The one I know of is on the battery. Water damage to the phone is obvious.
    Last edited by MarcSt; 05-28-09 at 07:17 PM.
    05-28-09 07:12 PM
    anyway i was informed the other day that the red sticker with the red stripe isnt for moisture, its a tamper evident seal. supposedly the moisture sticker is inside the battery compartment and it should be solid white.
    05-28-09 07:13 PM
    thanks for making me laugh at work! funny!
    05-28-09 07:15 PM
    Well im not going to give u crap imma give u pee lol... but anyays im sorry dude about your luck just think toorrow is a new day
    05-28-09 07:16 PM
    anyway i was informed the other day that the red sticker with the red stripe isnt for moisture, its a tamper evident seal. supposedly the moisture sticker is inside the battery compartment and it should be solid white.
    well crap....I just noticed that little sticker on the side of the battery compartment, and sure enough it's pink.....crap...the batteries sticker is also pink, which was fine though, cause I would have kept the battery on a replacement anyways....I do have Verizons insurance though.....anybody know how much the deductible for a new storm is and if you have to pay it up front or if it appears on your bill??? Thanks again guys!
    05-28-09 07:17 PM
    you could dip the phone in a coworkers coffee just for a goof
    05-28-09 07:18 PM
    I'm still deciding which was worst.......watching my phone submerged, or me actually reaching arm deep into my ****.......
    05-28-09 07:18 PM
    you could dip the phone in a coworkers coffee just for a goof
    hahahaha....now that's funny.....maybe I will just put it in a urinal at a restroom in a public place tomorrow....you know some dummy is gonna come along and reach for it, just as I did......hahahahaha
    05-28-09 07:20 PM
    Dont quote me but the deductible is $50.00 and you get a new battery and wall charger. You have to pay upfront since it is not verizon. It is with Asurion. go to Welcome Verizon Wireless Customers if that doesnt work try Welcome To Asurion's Online Resource Center
    Last edited by MarcSt; 05-28-09 at 07:25 PM.
    05-28-09 07:23 PM
    Ha ha ha ha ha, most insurance companies require the money over the phone or COD
    05-28-09 07:24 PM
    Dont quote me but the deductible is $50.00 and you get a new battery and wall charger. You have to pay upfront since it is not verizon. It is with Asurion. go to Welcome Verizon Wireless Customers
    thanks for all your help
    05-28-09 07:25 PM
    well crap....I just noticed that little sticker on the side of the battery compartment, and sure enough it's pink.....crap...the batteries sticker is also pink, which was fine though, cause I would have kept the battery on a replacement anyways....I do have Verizons insurance though.....anybody know how much the deductible for a new storm is and if you have to pay it up front or if it appears on your bill??? Thanks again guys!
    Dude, I think you have more pressing problems... get an appt with your doctor to see if you really ARE pregnant!

(or is that if it turns blue?)

J/k

Cheers,
    B.D.
    05-28-09 07:29 PM
    Dude, I think you have more pressing problems... get an appt with your doctor to see if you really ARE pregnant!

(or is that if it turns blue?)

J/k

Cheers,
    B.D.
    hahahahahahahahahahaha...................good one!!!!!
    05-28-09 07:38 PM
    OMG @ the PEEps that take their phone to the pot. PEEps that do that kill me. I'll never be one of those PEEps that post somethin like this cuz I'll never be one of those PEEps that takes their phone to the crapper. PEEps never learn. Too many PEEps have done this and posted it and PEEps still do it knowin there's a chance they're gonna become one of those PEEps that drop it. But i guess some PEEps live such busy lives that they have to tho.

I gotta pee.....

05-28-09 07:42 PM
    OMG @ the PEEps that take their phone to the pot. PEEps that do that kill me. I'll never be one of those PEEps that post somethin like this cuz I'll never be one of those PEEps that takes their phone to the crapper. PEEps never learn. Too many PEEps have done this and posted it and PEEps still do it knowin there's a chance they're gonna become one of those PEEps that drop it. But i guess some PEEps live such busy lives that they have to tho.

I gotta pee.....

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all i can say to that post
    05-28-09 07:43 PM
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's all i can say to that post
    Why thank you!

I aPEEciate it.

05-28-09 07:49 PM
    Good thing urine is sterile unlike number twos haha

05-28-09 08:19 PM
    Good thing urine is sterile unlike number twos haha

Umm.......?????

I'm no doctor, but umm.....

Nevermind.....

05-28-09 08:29 PM
    Umm.......?????

I'm no doctor, but umm.....

Nevermind.....

Actually it is virtually sterile unless you have a kidney infection
    In ww1 basically your only shot at survival when gas rolled in without a gas mask was being able to **** on a cloth and breath through it

05-28-09 08:36 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD