this is starting to annoy me i cant take calls in my house bc the calls drop or ppl cant hear me and then it drops but what the most weirdest part is my girlfriend has the same phone and she can take calls with no problems in the house. Is it my phone?
    06-29-10 05:32 PM
    If it's the same model phone, running the same OS, in the same part of the house, then it may be your phone. Before you take it back, you should try doing a PRL update to get you connected to the closest towers near your house. Just dial *228 and select option 2. If that doesn't help, I'd reload the OS. If that still doesn't help, I'd take the phone in to a store. You could have a bad antenna.
    06-29-10 05:53 PM
    trying that *228 option see where that takes me
    06-29-10 06:20 PM
    Several service reps have told me to do a *228 once a month.... I have been doing that and rarely have a dropped call.... but... like already said above, you may have a problem with the phone if this doesn't help.
    06-30-10 05:59 AM
    i have the same problem. service at my house sucks! This is starting to be the biggest reason why I may try another phone soon. I've never had dropped calls with any other carrier or phone!
    06-30-10 08:14 AM
    This will probably sound stupid, but I'm only telling you what my personal experience is on my S2...

The ONLY time I've ever dropped a call was the day I decided to download AppWorld. Afterwards, I dropped calls for the next few hours. Then I deleted AppWorld and have never dropped a call since.

I'm not interested in getting into an AppWorld debate with anyone...just telling you what happened on my phone.
    06-30-10 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD