yea and the whole left side past the screen on the fancy silver hard lining is is all chewed up it .. It had to hit the pavement like five times before rolling into the snow. The crazy thing is I had it in the case (the black one that locks the phone) but it just slipped out somehow.

I gotta tell you i'm a bit upset with the outcome.
    02-17-09 11:38 AM
    yea and the whole left side past the screen on the fancy silver hard lining is is all chewed up it .. It had to hit the pavement like five times before rolling into the snow. The crazy thing is I had it in the case (the black one that locks the phone) but it just slipped out somehow.

ouch. that sucks!
    02-17-09 11:40 AM
    Insurance claim!
    02-17-09 11:42 AM
    Insurance claim!
    lol. No.
    02-17-09 02:56 PM
    lol. No.

Why not?? I broke my Storms screen. And right away i called Asurion and filed a claim... well the next day i received a brand new in the box storm! Couldn't be any happier! only paid $50!!
    02-17-09 03:01 PM

Dude, tough luck. No water damage from the snow? Remember, with insurance claim probably comes a refurb. I gather you're a college student from prior posts. Maybe the roughed up Storm will go with your torn jeans! (No criticism, I have jeans with tears too)
    02-17-09 05:54 PM

i must join you in this 1. last night i was running to my car my storm somehow slip out of the same case you're using and hit the concrete soooooo hard then it slide on its back for about 10 feet leaving the back alllll scratched up.

heres the worse part. if you hold the storm up right the top left part of the screen kinda sinks in... i think something thats holding it up broke :*(
    what a sad night for me now i gotta go buy another storm and unlock it.
    02-22-09 05:20 PM
    thank god im only 15 lol
    02-22-09 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD