I was wondering if this happened to anyone else. I dreamed last night that my screen broke on my storm.

Anyone have any Storm nightmares?
    01-04-09 08:06 PM
    No, you need some serious help from the likes of Carl Jung and Freud.
    It's only a phone ;}
    01-04-09 08:12 PM
    I had a dream that I was partners with Vic Mackey in Farmington. I felt bad when I had to hit some guy in the head with my gun. I don't think I'm cut out to be in the Strike Team.
    01-04-09 08:15 PM
    R u kidding me....my storm has a screen protector, a verizon silicone case, and I keep it inside luxmo leather belt holster B/c of my nightmares lol..
    01-04-09 08:16 PM
    What has Crackberry.com done to get to us like this. lol
    01-04-09 08:21 PM
    on the night before the release of the storm i was so stressed out about being able to get one that when i actually fell asleep i dreamed that i stood in line and did not get the phone.... tossed and turned all night and then sure enough the next morning did not get a storm because my local store only had 2 phones available....talk about a premonition
    01-04-09 08:32 PM
    haha i had a dream once i was texting on it and when i woke up to check my messages on my storm i still had my pearl! it was horrible. luckily i got my storm a few days later. i do dream about phones a lot thou.

and its not "just" a phone... its THE phone!
    01-04-09 08:42 PM
    This is a crazy thread! While waiting for my storm to arrive i would get anxious every night, for whaever reasons, maybe the billboards i would drive by or the commercials i just kept thinking about it and the one night where i told myself "this is crazy it's just a phone!!", I woke up and it arrived it that day.
    01-04-09 10:23 PM
    I did drop my storm and the screen DID break.....trust me it was a nightmare.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-04-09 10:47 PM
    ok i thought this was hilarious when i first saw the topic... then i had a nightmare.

i dont remember the circumstances but i remember pulling my phone out and instead of the screen just slightly wobbling, the entire screen detatched!! it was attached still by a slinky-esque contact but thats it! when i went to go text i had to place the screen back into the phone and text, and once i was done it would fall out again!! wtf!
    01-09-09 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD