I have had my storm2 for about a week. Its the one with thr fixed screen. Today I experienced my first 'double' click. Is this just something to live with, or should I be talking to Verizon?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-10 08:34 PM
    Probably live with it. I have encountered some coworkers that have replaced devices that get it from time to time. I have my orginal that has not been replaced and I experiance it once and awhile, no big deal. I think the double click has nothing to do with the known screen problem.
    04-06-10 08:38 PM
    I have had my storm2 for about a week. Its the one with thr fixed screen. Today I experienced my first 'double' click. Is this just something to live with, or should I be talking to Verizon?

is it on the End key, or randomly on keyboard and icons? ie, random? or specific to an area of the screen. when I got my replacement S2 (due to a bad ear speaker on my first one), the replacement S2's End key was initially super wonky--it would "vibrate" with multiple clicks--more than 5 fast clicks in the blink of an eye. It no longer does that. within a few days of usage, it settled down.
    04-06-10 09:18 PM
    So far it only happened on the end key. Thanks for the input.

04-06-10 10:13 PM
    it happens to me some times. Some times the screen gets really really sensitive and it is rather hard to not click but just touch, rotating and clicking something a bunch of times does some real good. You never know what will do what for you, but I can offer this bit of advice. Something triggers it in the realm of needing a turn or a quick few apps selected. Anyway, there's somehing stupid that triggers it and something just as stupid to un trigger it.
    04-07-10 12:43 AM
    Are you on the new OS that just came out? When i got my S2 on release day the only problem that came up was about 3 weeks ago when the screen was locking up... So i got a new one. New hardware and it was nice, a few days in i was getting it again... I started getting angry and then heard a new OS was coming out so i waited to send it back in (i have a new build s2) now on the new OS with 48 hours of heavy use, it is perfect. Couldnt ask for more.
    04-07-10 01:24 AM
    if you lower the swipe sensitivity sometimes that will fix this.
    04-07-10 05:54 AM
    What OS are you running, if you just got the phone then I'm assuming it's on .328 that came with it.

Almost everybody had that issue with the stock OS, upgrade to the new .607, you won't be sorry, since upgrading to mostly any OS above the stock one, that issue has not reared it's little head.

PS: The screen click is a thousand times better as well
    04-07-10 06:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD