What's the difference? Memory management or... Nada? Aren't they all a bit of both (apps and downloads) so whats the point in these folders? TIA

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 01:13 AM
    Download folder is where anything you download goes. Its just so you can find downloads quickly. I move downloaded apps to the apps folder, or games to the games folder.

05-26-09 01:20 AM
    I believe it's done so you can file the apps from there. When d/led you may want it on the main screen, applications folder, games folder or other.
    05-26-09 01:33 AM
    Thanx guys was just wondering cause quite a few I've downloaded went to downloads but some straight to apps (such as the th youtube app by bwone.com AWESOME BTW but in the download process or somewhere it told me it would go there) thx again

05-26-09 01:54 AM
    Download folder is where anything you download goes. Its just so you can find downloads quickly. I move downloaded apps to the apps folder, or games to the games folder.

I do the same.
    05-26-09 01:55 AM
    Thanx guys was just wondering cause quite a few I've downloaded went to downloads but some straight to apps (such as the th youtube app by bwone.com AWESOME BTW but in the download process or somewhere it told me it would go there) thx again

No prob.

05-26-09 11:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD