would you please direct me to a thread showing how to download files that have been downloaded to a computer then how to place them on my storm?

Thank you
    07-08-10 09:18 PM
    would you please direct me to a thread showing how to download files that have been downloaded to a computer then how to place them on my storm?

Thank you
    Just connect your phones via usb. In your phone, under option, i there's a memory option. set your phone memory to be accessible upon connection.
    07-08-10 09:51 PM
    ok thaen how do you get the new downloaded file from your computer to your phone. I did as you said, now I have to get the file over to the phone. Believe me I'm a Harley man not a tech. dude. I have two left feet and thumbs. Thanks.
    07-08-10 10:14 PM
    or a better question, where will I find the new file on my phone? Can you drag and drop the file?
    07-08-10 10:16 PM
    Yup, just copy and paste using Windows Explorer. That's the easiest way. Treat the Storm2 essentially the same as an external hardrive or usb flash drive.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 10:25 PM
    Option>Memory> Auto enable mass storage mode when connected = YES

The PC will detect your phone like a drive. You will see 2 drives. 1 is phone storage, 1 is sdcard storage. Look at the size of the storage and you will tell which is phone/sdcard.

Because its a mass storage, all you need to do is drag and drop or copy and paste or whatever just like normal computer drives.

For me, what i will do is i place all my files into a folder call "Blackberry". Inside this folder you will see documents, music, pictures etc. a whole lot of folders. Just get yourself organise do whatever you need to make your folders or use the default documents folders.
    07-09-10 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD