what am i doing wrong here? i have done it before and yes i used the search function to find the official realase thread on the .103. im trying to download it onto my storm but when I click the link provided in the thread, it brings me here MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service and after that i have no clue on where to go from there. if anyone has a clue what im talking about please be kind and help me out ha. thanks
    02-15-09 11:19 AM
    Look at the top of the screen, it will ask you to enter 3 letters in the box provided.

Next screen you will see the 45sec count down, then click on the button when it turns into 'free download'
    02-15-09 11:23 AM
    The file is too big to download it onto your phone. Use a PC/MAC to download it and install from the DM.
    02-15-09 11:23 AM
    Oh yeah, never thought someone would try that!

As jdk2 says, you must download it to your PC and the install it on your PC, then either use Javaloader or DM 4.7 to send it to you phone.
    02-15-09 11:28 AM
    yeah i knew i couldnt do it from my phone ha. i just couldnt figure out what kriptikchicken pointed out.
    thanks guys
    02-15-09 11:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD