Help!!!

Where can I download this? The link posted originally doesn't let me download anything.
    02-12-09 09:10 PM
    02-12-09 09:15 PM
    I know, but it won't load or I don't know how to do it. I use firefox so I don't know if that effects it.
    02-12-09 09:21 PM
    I was going to say something but..............
    02-12-09 09:23 PM
    I was going to say something but..............
    But what...Just say it please! I'm dying to download this and I need help!!!

Please?
    02-12-09 09:24 PM
    I feel REALLY dumb. I'm not even blond :-P
    02-12-09 09:35 PM
    I'm hesitant to answer this simple question because I worry that if you're having problem downloading the file from Megaupload, you'll run into even more problem updating your phone. If you fail in that process, you'll probably cry wolf and return the phone for a replacement rather then fix it yourself. This is why I didn't want to say anything above.

That being said, now that you know a "possible" outcome, I trust that you can make a good judgement call.

When you hit the link for megaupload, there's a place in the upper right hand side to type in 3 letters that are displayed next to it. Do that and hit the button. Then you're taken to a place you can hit Free download after you wait a certain amount of seconds. Simple...

Good luck, try not to kill your phone and cost RIM money over personal fault of your own.
    02-12-09 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD