I am not sure if I am just one of the few, but I think I am going to downgrade back to .103. Everything on .109 loads slower and the hour glass comes up too often not allowing me to do anything.

My question would be, does anyone know a real good reason to stick with .109 over .103?
    02-27-09 09:40 AM
    I would definitely go back to .103. I have the same issues you stated plus the battery life is terrible. There is no reason to go to .109 because I saw no difference. I am currently downgrading right now.
    02-27-09 09:42 AM
    I don't think that the slowness of app loading or battery drain are associated with the 109 build.

The battery drain is probably because your GPS is always on, via Weatherbug or poynt. It is also caused by the network being reset to global instead of 1XEV when you installed 109. In the global mode, it is always searching for a GSM tower, even though it is going to use a CDMA tower anyway.

As far as load times, resend your service books from email and then do a battery pull.

After I figured out the weatherbug and network problem, I have had my storm off of my cradle for 42 hours and it is at 80%.

109 was not a huge change over 103, which is why I don't recommend going backward. I think that battery life is better and the camera works like a camera now. Those are the only changes that I see.
    02-27-09 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD